Are you looking to add sensor functionality to your medical device design?
If techniques such as pad printing, inkjet, and screen printing can’t meet your requirements, Exxelia Micropen’s technology could be your solution. The ability to print precision electronics right on your endotracheal tube, balloon catheter, ablation probe or other medical device will enable you to perform functions such as:
- Deliver electromagnetic fields of energy to pinpoint locations
- Conduct multiple channels of electrical signal
- Sense nerves and other physical variables
- Create radiopaque markers for visualization and navigation
- Perform mechanical actions
Read our whitepaper to learn about choosing the right technology and see five criteria for a successful project.